This book, combined with the CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Volume 2, cover all of exam topics on the CCNA 200-301 exam.
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1 presents you with an organized test-preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
· Master Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam topics
· Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
· Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
· Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1 from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
·The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A free copy of the CCNA 200-301 Volume 1 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online, interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 90 minutes of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
The CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1, combined with CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, walk you through all the exam topics found in the Cisco 200-301 exam. Topics covered in Volume 1 include:
· Networking fundamentals
· Implementing Ethernet LANs
· Implementing VLANs and STP
· IPv4 addressing
· IPv4 routing
· Wireless LANs
The companion website contains more than 300 unique practice exam questions, CCNA Network Simulator Lite software, online practice exercises, and 90 minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 70% Off Video Training, Practice Tests, and more
Also available from Cisco Press for CCNA study is the CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1 Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson Test Prep Practice Test.
This integrated learning package
· Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
· Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
· Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
· Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
In addition to the wealth of updated content, this new edition includes a series of free hands-on exercises to help you master several real-world configuration and troubleshooting activities. These exercises can be performed on the CCNA 200-301 Network Simulator Lite, Volume 1 software included for free on the companion website that accompanies this book.