Learn Python for AI, Machine Learning, Data Science and App Development
Hi, I’m Mosh and I love to teach you Python in this course!
What is Python?
In a nutshell: Python = Powerful & Versatile
Mathematicians, scientists and engineers love Python. Why? Because it makes complex calculations and iterative and repetitive tasks really straightforward to code and execute.
Developers love it because it’s simple, yet powerful, and works across platforms.
Why Learn Python?
- Ideal first programming language to learn
- Boost your existing skills – growing demand for Python developers
- Universities teach it – both in computer science and other courses
- Big companies use it – Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Reddit, Spotify, Quora, etc.
- Runs cross-platform – Python apps work on Windows, Mac, Linux
What can you do with Python?
- Scripting – easily automate repetitive tasks e.g. web crawling, sending emails…
- App backends – use Python frameworks to build app backends fast with less code
- AI & machine learning – number 1 language in this field – big library & data collection
- Data analysis & visualization – perfect for today’s big data world
- Computation & calculation – simple syntax & many powerful libraries – scientists, engineers, mathematicians can focus on creating algorithms, formulae, etc.
- Desktop apps – Dropbox desktop app is written in Python! Need I say more?!
- Education – Python is popular globally in schools, colleges, universities. It’s so simple that young kids can pick it up, but so powerful PHD students use it.
Python is used in most AI & Machine Learning operations. The vast majority of data scientists and analysts swear by it. It’s also gaining popularity with app developers, so there are literally thousands of job posts, and not enough skilled people to fill them.
Premium Course that Leads You to Python Perfection
- No-nonsense Python – Some other courses blind you with complexity. Mosh believes simple & pretty code is best and that’s what you learn in this course.
- Code apps super-fast – Get hands-on right away. Python lets you build apps faster & with fewer lines of code than other languages.
- Get your geek-on! – Get Python pro tips and tricks. Learn about all the modern Python tools that professional developers are using.
- Create command-line utilities – Python is perfect for command-line interfaces. Simple, useful and powerful. No wonder it’s so popular.
- Make scripts to save time & effort – Sick of repetitive, boring tasks? No problem. Learn how to use Python to automate all that.
Start Coding in Minutes!
Stop wasting time on confusing and out-of-date blog posts, tutorials and YouTube videos. Enrol on this complete course that gets straight to the point. You’ll start coding from the get-go.
- Programming Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Writing Reusable Code
- Error Handling
- Web Scraping
- Consuming APIs
- Automated Testing with Selenium
- Consuming 3rd-party Packages
- Publishing Python Packages
- Sending Emails and Text Messages
- Introduction to Building Web Apps
- 12 hours
Learn to write Python code with confidence by the end of this course
Do you want to be a Python pro?
Ditch the YouTube videos and get a course that will take you to where you need to be.
All the skills you need to become a professional Python developer.
- 12 hours of HD video
- Beginner to expert course
- Hands-on programming practice
- Pro-Python tips & tricks
- Practice activities
- Unlimited access – online or offline
- Self-paced learning on any device
- Certificate of completion
Python developers earn $116,000 per year on average. So, what are you waiting for?